Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"My Texas" Bucket List

"My Texas" 
Josh Abbott featuring Pat Green



Climb up to Enchanted Rock
Drink a cold Shiner down in Luckenbach
Taken your baby to the River Walk - CHECK


Float down the 'Ol Frio
Heard Red Dirt music on my radio - CHECK
Eaten Cooper's down in Llano



Been to the Houston rodeo - CHECK 
Sang "Carry On" at a Pat Green show - CHECK
Badlands
Best radio station!
If you ain't seen an Abilene sunset



Caught a trout down in Port A
Heard the words to Corpus Christi Bay - CHECK
Never seen fireworks on PK



Had a kolache when you go through West
Never heard of the Larry Jo Taylor fest - CHECK
Think polished pop country crap sounds the best - Heck no= CHECK



Been to the Ft. Worth stock show - CHECK
Sang along with Cory Morrow
Seen a hill country sunset - CHECK



Hiked through Big Bend
Had my hair blown back by a Lubbock wind - CHECK
VIP at the SA Rodeo!
Been somewhere where they call you "friend" - CHECK



You haven't been to the San Antone Rodeo - CHECK
Sang "Everclear" at a Creager show
If you ain't seen an El Paso sunset - CHECK





I'll be updating this with more photos as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment