Monday, July 14, 2014

Vinyl is the New Black

Ok, call me a hipster... but I bought a record player two weeks ago. Having spent time with a friend and her turn table the day before, it was on my mind to get my own. Especially because so many of my favorite artists are putting their albums on vinyl. For once, I feel like I'm on par with a trend. 


You can pick up a turn table at almost any antique store. I got my for $35 from an old lady in Scott City, Kansas that wanted it gone so she didn't have to move it. It's one of those dresser type players with a 8-track player and AM/FM radio. In the words of my mother - BAM. 

I'll keep adding to this list of artists with vinyl records available:

William Clark Green - Rose Queen
Turnpike Troubadours - Goodbye Normal Street
Jason Eady - AM Country Heaven
Kacey Musgraves - Same Trailer, Different Park


The Bos Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment