Thursday, April 3, 2014

Circle S Gelbvieh Sale

I'm saddened to have to miss the Circle S Gelbvieh sale this year. Here are a few photos from last year's sale. I love the Shearer family just as much as my own family. I hope this year's sale is the best yet!

For those interested, its held on the first Saturday of April each year. 
Thats this coming Saturday, April 5th at the feedlot in Canton, Kansas.



The ring is ready!

Breakfast for these pretty ladies. 


I'm known for sneaking out to talk to the calves...

Hey there, cutie!

The bestie, Miss Kaycie, doing her thang.

Of course Clay came to touch up Kaycie's work.

Everyone is ready!

You can check out Circle S Gelbvieh on Facebook. Second Nature always puts on a great show at the after party!

Happy Ruminating,

The Bos Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment