Friday, January 24, 2014

What to Expect

I'm not a writer. It's hard to dedicate yourself to writing. My hat is off to my friends that blog successfully. I started blogging for fun when I was a freshman in college. Everyone else was blogging and hey! I have something to say, too! But, that turned out to be crap. I had no direction. Then I tried again to focus my posts to those not familiar with agriculture. But, thats not really where I want to be in the industry.

I want to be the liaison between cowboy science and academia. Hopefully, my topics accomplish that.

Most of my posts will be about cattle because that's what I like to talk about. But, there will be posts about other ruminants like deer, sheep, goats, and horses.

I'll also have a a series of "Weed Wednesday" posts. I'm really looking forward to those.

I can't leave out the fun posts though. For when I feel plum lazy, there will be "Wordless Wednesdays" and "Throwback Thursdays". And I can't forget my favorite... "Music Mondays" where I'll be spotlighting new and upcoming bands or hosting guest bloggers to discuss what and who they listen to.

What can I say? Beef, music, and Kansas State are my favorite things. 

It'll be fun. Join us.

I'm always happy to entertain comments and specific questions that pertain to your operation. I look forward to finally contributing to the industry.

Happy Ruminating,

The Bos Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment