Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - NCBA Then and Now

I went to NCBA back when I was a sophomore in college with Kansas State Collegiate Cattlewomen. In 2011, it was held in Denver, Colorado. It was one of the best experiences of my life. We learned so much and had a fun time to boot! We toured the Denver Bronco's stadium, cut a rug down at the Grizzly Rose, and of course, educated ourselves on the pressing issues facing the cattle industry.

Now I'm back and so are the girls I went with way back when. It was held in Nashville, Tennessee this year. We are grad students and working in the industry. And, we still know how to have a good time.

Unfortunately, I didn't get photos with all of them. But, here are some cool comparisons of the years.

Oh how fast life changes! Cheers to growing up!


Seeing him again in 2014.
Meeting Baxter Black in 2011.










Now, Candace is an
Associate Producer for
Cattlemen to Cattlemen on RFD-TV!

Candace and I meeting Larry the
Cable Guy in 2011.














Not familiar with NCBA? Check out their website here. Also, be sure to watch my interview with Candace on RFD-TV on February 18th. (I was so nervous!)

Stay warm!

The Bos Lady

Patrick and I also did a little bit of touring while in Nashville.
Definitely Cashville.


No comments:

Post a Comment